Tuesday, January 17, 2017

IF ONLY


Have you ever had one of those “man, if only I hadda” moments?  Here is a list of a few possibilities that might make the history books (if the facts don’t get rewritten).

If only we hadn’t sold all those weapons to the drug cartels…  some lives may have been saved.  So much for gun control.

If only I hadn’t set up an illegal computer for my government e-mails…. Comey wouldn’t have outed me.

If only I had allowed the congress to read the Obama care act…. Millions of Americans wouldn’t  be going broke

If only I hadn’t pulled all of the troops out of Iraq… Isis wouldn’t be

If only I had done something to prevent Syria from using chemical weapons..  1m civilians would still be alive

If only I had the sent reinforcements requested for Benghazzi.. I wouldn’t have had to lie to the deads family

If only I weren’t such a big liar… I would have had enough credibility to get elected president

If Podesta wasn’t such a jerk..  oh well thanks to Commey and Putin

No comments:

Post a Comment