Tuesday, November 8, 2016

A TIME TO PRAY

Finally!  We the people have reached the point of choice completion.  In the next 14 hours, the country will have made their choice as to whom will lead the United States as President.  Whatever reasons each of us has used for that choice, we all hope that more people agree with our own purpose than not.  We have done all we could do to support our choices, and now our hands, our minds, our voices have stretched as far as they can go. 

I am a Christian, a believer in an almighty God, because of that I still have one more thing I can do to help the candidate of my choice.  Pray!  I could pray that my candidate will win this election, but I choose a different prayer.

Father, I know that you have chosen leaders among men
I know that your wisdom greatly exceeds that of mankind
I pray that whoever is chosen to lead our country
That they will be molded into being a servant of our people and our nation
That they will help our nation return You to the position above all
Amen

the Most High has power over human kingdoms. He gives them to whomever he wishes. — Daniel 4:17

Now I know that not everyone will agree,that God is ultimately in charge, or that He even exists, but in the big picture I can still have Hope and Faith that good will come from the result.


God Bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment